Tourist Visa is required in case you enter the Russian Federation for tourism purposes. The tourist visa can be valid for up to 30 days and can be issued for single or double entry. Dates of the validity of the visa will correspond with the dates of your legal invitation.
- Passport Valid 6 months
- UAE Residence valid 3 months
- 1 x Photo White background
Note: this is not valid for Syria, Egypt, Nigeria, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Pakistan, Palestine, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Stateless (refugees). Please call for details.
Process time for Russia Tourist Visa
- Other Nationality: 7 Working Days & Urgent Process: 4 Working Days
- Austrailian & USA – 15 Days (No Urgent)
- Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Lebanon, Yemen, Nigeria Pakistan, Palestine, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Stateless (refugees): 20 Working Days (urgent not available).
Note: The Consulate General of the Russian Federation reserves the right to process selected applications longer if interviews or additional clarifications are required. All payments made at the time of submission are non-refundable. Call 043700400
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself. The photographs should be:
- 3,5 x 4,5 cm taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Only colour photos will be accepted.
- Full face, non-smiling (without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Please stick the Photograph on the Visa Application Form.
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
You can Apply for Russia Visa in Dubai from your home or office. Call +97143700400 or Whatsapp